TENDER No. AE/028/2016-2017/HQ/G/07 (LOT 6) FOR SUPPLY, INSTALLATION, INTEGRATION, TRAINING, TESTING, COMMISSIONING AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT OF VIDEO CONFERENCE FACILITIES AT TCAAA-HEAD QUARTERS, JULIUS NYERERE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (JNIA) AND KILIMANJARO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (KIA) FOR TANZANIA CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY
- This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this tender for financial Year 2016-2017, which appeared in TPJ ISSN 18231-6021 Vol IX. 32 dated 9th August 2016, PPRA website, TCAA website and its amendment.
- Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority (TCAA) set aside funds in the financial year 2016/2017 for the procurement of various goods, works and services. The Authority intends to apply part of the funds to cover eligible payments under the contract for Supply, Installation, Integration, Training, Testing, Commissioning and Technical Support of Video Conference Facilities at TCAA - Head Quarters, Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA) and Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA) for Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority.
- Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority (TCAA) now invites sealed tenders from eligible Tenderers for Video Conference Facilities.
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering (NCT) procurement procedures as specified in the Public Procurement Regulations GN 446 of 2013 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information and read the tendering documents at the office of the Secretary TCAA – Tender Board, Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority, Aviation House, 3rd floor -Nyerere/Kitunda Road Junction, Ukonga Banana Area. P.O. Box 2819, Dar es Salaam from 0900HRS to 1500HRS, Mondays to Fridays inclusive, except on Public Holidays.
- A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English language and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 5 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Tanzanian Shillings One Hundred thousand Only (TZS. 100,000.00). Payment should either be by Cash, Banker’s Draft, or Banker’s Cheque, payable to the Director General, Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority Account No: 00061013000001 DCB Commercial Bank Plc – Ukonga Branch – Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
- All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format provided in the Tendering Documents.
- All Tenders in one original plus three (3) hardcopies enclosed in a plain envelope must be addressed to: The Secretary, TCAA – Tender Board, Aviation House, Nyerere/Kitunda Road Junction P.O. Box 2819, Dar es Salaam at or before 1130 Hrs and delivered to Second Floor, Room C5 on Wednesday, 19th July, 2017.Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening ceremony at the Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority’s Conference Room, Aviation House Ground floor, Dar es Salaam. The outer cover shall be clearly marked ‘Tender No.AE/028/2016-2017/HQ/G/07 (Lot 6) for Supply, Installation, Integration, Training, Testing, Commissioning and Technical Support of Video Conference Facilities at TCAA - Head Quarters, Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA) and Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA) for Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority, NOT TO BE OPENED BEFORE 1130 HRS ON WEDNESDAY, 19TH JULY, 2017.’’
- Late Tenders, Portion of Tenders, electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, Tenders not opened and not read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
TANZANIA CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY