|TENDER No. AE/028/2019-2020/HQ/NCS/13|
TENDER No. AE/028/2019-2020/HQ/NCS/13
PROVISION OF AIR TRAVEL AND AIR TICKETING SERVICES FOR TANZANIA CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY
INVITATION FOR TENDERS
Date: 26 September 2019
1. This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in TPJ ISSN 18231-6021 Vol.XII.No.37 dated 10 September, 2019 and PPRA Tender Portal on 10 September, 2019 and TCAA website.
2. Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority (TCAA) now invites sealed Tenders from eligible tenderers for carrying out the Provision of air travel and air ticketing services for Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority.
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering procedures specified in the Public Procurement (Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 as amended in 2016 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Secretary of the Tender Board, Aviation House, Nyerere/Kitunda Road junction P.O. Box 2819, Dar es Salaam from 0730Hrs to 1530Hrs Pm on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
5. A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 4 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of TZS.100,000.00 Payment should either be by Cash, Banker’s Draft, or Banker’s Cheque, payable to Director General, Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority Account No: 20101000006 NMB Commercial Bank PLC, Tanzania after obtaining Control Number from Accounts section at Aviation House.
6. All Tender must be accompanied by a Tender securing declaration in the format provided in the Tendering document.
- All Tenders in one original plus two (2) hard copies properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to the following address, TCAA – Tender Board, Aviation House, Nyerere/Kitunda Road junction P.O. Box 2819, Dar es Salaam and delivered to Second Floor, Room C5 at or before 11:30 Hrs on Tuesday 15 October, 2019. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority’s Conference Room, Aviation House, Ground floor, Dar es Salaam. The outer cover shall be clearly marked ‘Tender No. AE/028/2019-2020/HQ/NCS/13 for “Provision of Air Travel and Air Ticketing Services for Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority” NOT TO BE OPENED BEFORE 1130Hrs on Tuesday 15 October, 2019.’’
8. Late Tenders portion of Tenders, electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, Tenders not opened at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
TANZANIA CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY