|TENDER No.AE/028/2019-2020/HQ/NCS/11- LOT 1|
No.AE/028/2019-2020/HQ/NCS/11- LOT 1
PROVISION OF STAFF TRANSPORT SERVICES FOR TANZANIA METEOROLOGICAL AUTHORITY (TMA),TANZANIA CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY (TCAA) AND TANZANIA AIRPORTS AUTHORITY (TAA) AT JULIUS NYERERE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT AND UBUNGO PLAZA OFFICES
INVITATION FOR TENDERS
Date: 26 September, 2019
1. This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in TPJ ISSN 18231-6021 Vol.XII.No.37 dated 10 September, 2019 and PPRA Tender Portal on 10 September, 2019 and TCAA website.
2. The Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority (TCAA), TMA and TAA have set aside funds in the financial year 2019/2020 for the procurement of various goods, works and services. These Authorities intend to apply part of the funds to cover eligible payments under the contract for Provision of Staff Transport Services at Julius Nyerere International Airport and Ubungo Plaza Office.
3. The Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority (TCAA) on behalf of TMA and TAA now invites sealed Tenders from eligible service providers of Staff Transport Services.
4. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering (NCT) procurement procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 as amended in 2016, and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
5. This Tender is comprised of twelve (12) routes connecting destinations of Ubungo Plaza, Julius Nyerere International Airport (Gate 18, ACC/MET Complex, OBS, Terminal I, II and III).The Tenderer is required to quote for all routes.
6. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Secretary TCAA – Tender Board, Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority, Aviation House, 3rd floor -Nyerere/Kitunda Road Junction, Ukonga Banana Area. P.O. Box 2819, Dar es Salaam from 0900Hrs to 1500Hrs Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on Public Holidays.
7. A complete set of Tendering Documents in English language and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers upon the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 6 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Tanzania Shillings one hundred thousand only (TZS.100, 000.00). Payment should be paid through Government Electronic Payment Gateway after obtaining Control Number from office of the Secretary TCAA – Tender Board.
8. All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format provided in the Tendering Documents.
9. The pre-Tender meeting shall be held on Wednesday 2 October 2019, starting at 10.00hrs at the Aviation House – Ukonga Banana – Dar es Salaam.
- All Tenders in one original plus two (2) hard copies enclosed in a plain envelope must be addressed and delivered to: Secretary, TCAA – Tender Board, Aviation House, Nyerere/Kitunda Road Junction, P.O. Box 2819, Dar es Salaam and delivered to Second Floor, Room C5 at or before 1130 Hrs on Tuesday 15 October, 2019. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority’s Conference Room, Aviation House Ground floor, Dar es Salaam. The outer cover shall be clearly marked ‘Tender No. AE/028/2019-2020/HQ/NCS/11 for Provision of Staff Transport Services for Tanzania Meteorological Authority (TMA),Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority (TCAA) and Tanzania Airports Authority (TAA) at Julius Nyerere International Airport and Ubungo Plaza Office’ ‘’NOT TO BE OPENED BEFORE 1130Hrs on Tuesday 15 October 2019.’’
11. Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, and not opened and not read out in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
TANZANIA CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY