|INVITATION FOR TENDERS FOR DESIGN, SUPPLY, INSTALLATION, INTEGRATION, TRAINING, TESTING, COMMISSIONING AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT OF VOICE RECORDER AT JU|
INVITATION FOR TENDERS FOR
DESIGN, SUPPLY, INSTALLATION, INTEGRATION, TRAINING, TESTING, COMMISSIONING AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT OF VOICE RECORDER AT JULIUS NYERERE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (JNIA) FOR TANZANIA CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY
1. This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in TPJ Issue No. ISSN: 1821-6021 Vol. XII No-37 dated 10 September 2019.
2. The Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority (TCAA) intends to apply part of the funds to cover eligible payments under the contract for design, supply, installation, integration, training, testing, commissioning and technical support of voice recorder at Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA) for Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority.
3. The Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority (TCAA) now invites sealed Tenders from eligible suppliers for carrying out the design, supply, installation, integration, training, testing, commissioning and technical support of voice recorder.
4. Tendering will be conducted through the International Competitive Tendering specified in the Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No.446 and is open to all Bidders as defined in the Regulations.
5. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Secretary TCAA – Tender Board, Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority, Aviation House, 3rd floor -Nyerere/Kitunda Road Junction, Ukonga Banana Area. P.O. Box 2819, Dar es Salaam from 0900Hrs to 1500Hrs, Mondays to Fridays inclusive, except on Public Holidays.
6. A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English language and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 4 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of USD 200. Payment should be either through Banker’s Draft, or Banker’s Cheque, payable to the Director General, Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority Account No: 20101000006 NMB Bank PLC –Dar es Salaam, Tanzania after obtaining Control Number from Accounts office 2nd Floor, Aviation House.
7. All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender security in an acceptable form in the amount of two and a half percent (2.5%) of the Tender Price.
8. All Tenders in one original plus two copies properly filled in, and enclosed in a plain envelopes must be delivered to, The Secretary, TCAA - Tender Board, Aviation House, Nyerere/Kitunda Road Junction, P.O. Box 2819, Dar es Salaam and delivered to Second Floor, Room C5 at or before 1130 Hrs on Wednesday 04 December 2019. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority’s Conference Room, Aviation House Ground floor, Dar es Salaam. The outer cover shall be clearly marked ‘TENDER NO. AE/028/2019-2020/HQ/G/01 FOR DESIGN, SUPPLY, INSTALLATION, INTEGRATION, TRAINING, TESTING, COMMISSIONING AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT OF VOICE RECORDER AT JULIUS NYERERE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (JNIA) FOR TANZANIA CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY, NOT TO BE OPENED BEFORE 1130 HRS ON WEDNESDAY 04 DECEMBER 2019’
9. Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, electronic Tenders, and Tenders not received, Tenders not opened at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
TANZANIA CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY