|TENDER No. AE/028/2017-2018/HQ/W/15|
TENDER No. AE/028/2017-2018/HQ/W/15
SUPPLY, INSTALLATION, TESTING AND COMMISSIONING OF NEW TOWER ELEVATOR AT JULIUS NYERERE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT FOR TANZANIA CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY
INVITATION FOR TENDER
Date: 24 April 2018
- This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this tender for financial year 2017-2018, which appeared in TPJ ISSN 18231-6021 Vol IX. 35 dated 29th August 2017, PPRA website and TCAA website.
- Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority (TCAA) has set aside funds in the financial year 2017-2018 for the procurement of various goods, works & services. The Authority intends to apply part of the funds to cover eligible payments under the contract for Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of New Elevator at Julius Nyerere International Airport for Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority.
- The Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority now invites sealed tenders from eligible National Mechanical contractors registered in Class Two (2) and above as Lift Specialists for construction of Passenger Lift Installation for the Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of New Tower Elevator at Julius Nyerere International Airport for TCAA in Dar es Salaam
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering (NCT) specified in the Public Procurement Regulations, Government Notice No.446 of 2013 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations unless otherwise stated in the Tender Data Sheet
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Secretary TCAA – Tender Board, Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority, Aviation House, 3rd floor - Nyerere/Kitunda Road Junction, Ukonga Banana Area, P. O Box 2819, Dar es Salaam – Tanzania from 0900Hrs to 1500Hrs on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
- A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English language and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 5 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Tanzanian Shillings One Hundred thousand Only (TZS. 100,000.00). Payment should either be by Cash, Banker’s Draft, or Banker’s Cheque, payable to the Director General, Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority Account No: 00061013000001 DCB Commercial Bank Plc – Ukonga Branch – Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
- All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format provided in the Tendering document unless otherwise stated in the Tender Data Sheet.
- All Tenders in one (1) original plus two (2) copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to the address of The Secretary of the Tender Board, P. O. Box 2819, DAR ES SALAAM, location: Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority at on/or before WEDNESDAY 9 MAY 2018 at 11:30HRS local time. Clearly marked “Do not open on/or Before WEDNESDAY 9 MAY 2018 at 11:30HRS”. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at Secretary of Tender Board Office, Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority.
- Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, and not opened and not read out in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
TANZANIA CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY